Project 52 | Week 13 | Stripes | Dayton Maryland Children Photographer

Mar

Week 13. Stripes. A girl’s room with a birthday present. More ‘grown up’ bed sheets with cute stripes. She was excited to unpackage them and sleep on them this week. Of course I had to use this as my weekly backdrop.

13/52
Growing up so fast.
13/52
They love being sisters even when they bicker.
stripes collage
And a little reading time.

And one day real soon, we will get paint on these new walls.  :)

Please continue our circle and follow the awesome Phillip Island, Australia’s Cara Richardson of Rocals Rascals. And you must join us at The Bloom Forum.

Pin It

12 Responses to “Project 52 | Week 13 | Stripes | Dayton Maryland Children Photographer”

1. Jen says:

My 5-year-old says, “I want a bedroom like that!” =) Surely a good sign. I love how bright the space is. I wish we had that kind of light in our bedrooms!

2. [...] In that circle, each photographer links to another’s unique interpretation of the weekly theme. After viewing my pictures, please be sure to visit the very talented Jessica Nelson next at The Gag… Related posts:Shot from your SpotCell Phone PhotoLightsGreen // Week 12 // Project [...]

3. karyn says:

lucky bday girl!!! love this and how you captured this sisterly moment

4. Cara says:

I’m being harassed at the moment for a more grown up looking room by my 7 year old, the stripes look great and I love the light in here!

5. Melanie says:

Very cute new sheets! My daughters would love those! Great take on this week’s theme!

6. Nancy says:

Your girls are so cute!! What an adorable bed and how fun to have the grown up bed :)

7. We just upgraded my son to “Big Boy” furniture and bedding this past week and he got stripes too! I was *this* close to posting practically the same thing, lol. I love the colors in your daughter’s bedding, def more fun than “boy” stuff :)

8. Jen says:

Your girls are adorable! She looks very proud of her space! It’s so light, bright and cheery.

9. Alison Crane says:

I love those sheets! Your girls have amazing eyes! So beautiful! I love the pictures through the foot of the bed. Great perspective!

10. Stacee says:

Love all your photos! What a fun bedroom & that sisterly love is priceless!

11. Christine says:

Awww…I love sisterly love! They will cherish these when they get older.

12. They’re getting so big! Love these.