Project 52 | Week 12 | Green | Dayton Maryland Children Photographer

Mar

One of the fun benefits of pre-school is the cute little crafts that they bring home. Then they get to model them for me. Perfect for this week’s theme.

12/52

green

Please continue our circle and follow the awesome Phillip Island, Australia’s Cara Richardson of Rocals Rascals. And you must join us at The Bloom Forum.

Pin It

12 Responses to “Project 52 | Week 12 | Green | Dayton Maryland Children Photographer”

1. Jen says:

aw, cute. that second one is my favorite, as well as the one with her hand on her chin.

2. [...] In that circle, each photographer links to another’s unique interpretation of the weekly theme. After viewing my pictures, please be sure to visit the very talented Jessica Nelson next at The Gag… Related Posts:LUCK/ SHADES OF GREENGood-bye Twisted Pear… for now.Teen Portrait Sneak Peek! [...]

3. Nancy says:

Totally adorable!! Love the smiles :)

4. Jen says:

How cute!! We have so many of these little treasures at house too. They make the perfect opportunity for photographs. Great memories!

5. Melanie says:

Awww, these are so cute! I loved the preschool crafts. They were always so cute!

6. Cara says:

I love seeing your children, they always seem so obliging with you and your camera!

7. Your preschool crafts were way cuter than ares! Such fun images of the girls!

8. karyn says:

perfect! i have a whole drawer full of these projects!!

9. Alison Crane says:

My kids love making crafts. I should remember to take more pictures with them. Those two are cute as buttons!

10. Stacee says:

that is adorable! I have a whole crate full and my daughter is only in Pre3K!

11. Aw, this is so cute! Your girls look so happy :)