Project 52 | Week 11 | Extreme | Dayton Maryland Children Photographer

Mar

As spring approaches I am itching to get out in my yard and do some shooting. I have been seeing some glimpses of new growth on the trees and I was hoping to catch some of that in my yard this week. However that required some ‘extreme’ zooming on my part as I miscalculated just how tall the trees in my new yard are. So, standing on the second floor, shooting out the window, standing on the sill – here are some extreme zoom shots by an ‘extremely’ excited girl that spring is around the corner.

IMG_5256

IMG_5259

IMG_5265

And these little pretties were ‘extremely’ tiny. Holding the camera with the giant zoom over my head while battling wind to capture these little beauties was ‘extremely’ challenging.

IMG_5274

IMG_5281

11/52

They always say that photographers get ‘extremely’ good workouts trying to get the shot.  :)

Please continue our circle and follow the awesome Phillip Island, Australia’s Cara Richardson of Rocals Rascals. And you must join us at The Bloom Forum.

Pin It

10 Responses to “Project 52 | Week 11 | Extreme | Dayton Maryland Children Photographer”

1. […] In that circle, each photographer links to another’s unique interpretation of the weekly theme. After viewing my pictures, please be sure to visit the very talented Jessica Nelson next at The Gag… Related Posts:StoriesPink // Week 7 // Project 52ColorRelated posts:Savannah Zack Arias Photo 101 […]

2. karyn says:

love your images and love the sites of spring.

3. Jen says:

Yay for spring! I like that last image – the lone bud.

I’m jealous that you are going to have flower buds soon – ours are pretty much already gone. Early spring for us in the desert – normal spring for you!

4. Oooohhhhh….doesn’t it just feel so good to feel that first bit of spring?! Great job on getting the “extremely” challenging job done!

5. Melanie says:

These are beautiful! I think you should have someone take your picture getting these shots for the extreme lengths photographers go to to get the shot! :-)

6. Cara says:

Good on you taking things to the extreme to get the images, these are really lovely. Must say I start to feel a bit nervous as you girls talk about things warming up, as that means cooling down here.

7. Ali C says:

These are gorgeous! I especially love the last one. It’s been unseasonably warm here so I’m itching to shoot some blossoms!

8. Christine says:

Can’t wait to see how these blossom! The colors are already amazing.

9. Nancy says:

This so makes me want spring ~ we are finally warming up here but no buds in sight like this. Gorgeous images!!

10. super sweet shots … and cute take on the theme.