Project 52 | Week 5 | Discovery | Dayton Maryland Child Photography

Jan

Discovery: Finding little pockets of light in my new house.

5/52

5/52

5/52

And now head over to Phillip Island, Australia’s Cara Richardson of Rocals Rascals to see what discovery she found this week. And please come see us at The Bloom Forum.

Pin It

17 Responses to “Project 52 | Week 5 | Discovery | Dayton Maryland Child Photography”

1. […] This year, I have joined with 16 other photographers across the world from the Bloom Forum to make a circle of photographs with our blogs each week. In that circle, each photographer links to another’s unique interpretation of the weekly theme. After viewing my pictures, please be sure to visit the very talented Jessica Nelson next at The Gagg… […]

2. karyn says:

omg, love these! awesome pockets of light!

3. LOVE the dramatic lighting and moody feel of these. The bottom on is my fave :)

4. Jen says:

What a great discovery! Future photographer there… following the light!

5. Ali C says:

These are awesome! I love the mood of the deep shadows and pockets of light. I’m totally inspired to try to find some great light in my house.

6. Melanie says:

Very cool, dramatic lighting! Great discovery!!!

7. Oh my gosh. Love the lighting and shadows.. so dramatic and gorgeous!

8. Jen says:

I like how she looks like it’s a wonderland of shadows and light. Fun discovery!

9. Isn’t that just wonderful?!? I love your pockets you have found, and the drama they create!

10. Heather says:

LOVE this. What an awesome use of light!!!

11. Nancy says:

Oh love the little pockets of light! Love all the dark shadows :)

12. Cara says:

I adore the drama of these Jessica, what a fun discovery.

13. Stacee says:

love the pocket lights and the mood in all the photos!

14. you just rocked the pocket of light! now i am inspired to find some in my house.

15. […] In that circle, each photographer links to another’s unique interpretation of the weekly theme. After viewing my pictures, please be sure to visit the very talented Jessica Nelson next at The Gagg… Related posts:Easley Fire Department SessionFabulous Family Sneak PeekStructureLights Tags: […]